Air Jordan V2 Grown Lifestyle

Posted on Tuesday, June 01, 2010 by The BluMile

Jordan as we all know is the brand created by Nike and Michael Jordan, the most famous and greatest basketball player of all time. There sneakers though have always obviously been based around basketball, not really jumping well into the casual, more clean side of trainer design, I think this may have just changed with the V.2 Grown Lifestyle Jordans which are not only my favourite Jordans to date, but I think they are my favourite trainers to be coming out in the coming months and probably for the last year. Expanding there lifestyle line seems important to Jordan at the Moment and I am really feeling the outcomes, all the colourways are lovely, but these 2 are my favourites.





They are very simple, reminding me of Gourmet Sneakers, I wanna see the inside to see if theres laces underneath that smooth tounge, they are scheduled for release in july/september this year for 90 US Dollars. Ill be sure to pick mine up in the grey colourway.

Check out our twitter for more news and an insight into theBluMile. www.twitter.com/theBLuMile